 Color / 1111
1110  |  1112
Subject:
Purple problems persisting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:37:07 GMT

Hey all,

Just got one of the new X-pods recently (the one that's purple and lime
green), and several of the purple pieces bear the same discrepancy that was
discussed to death when the Knight Bus first arrived.  However, after first
glance I noticed that the pieces that are a little "off" are click-hinge
bits.  I've noticed that these and any other pieces that move or are
otherwise subjected to extra stress are often a slightly different hue
because these pieces have a different formulation in order to make them more
flexible.

Just FYI.

Dave