 Color / 1107
  Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes

(...) Source? (...) According to the List of Lego colours at Peeron, No. 5 is "Brick Yellow". This is the only internal name I know. Is there an official source where they call the colour Nr. 5 "Beige"? (...) I think this whole tread started with (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes

(...) I'm working with Dan from Peeron, colleagues and others to finalize the color chart namings. We should have that soon. The reasons for the delay are long, involved, and uninteresting. Rest assured, that internal communication on the subject (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Reply 6: Issues vs. Mistakes

(...) This is good news! Actually, this would have been an excellent reply to the requests for clarification in the discussion about the list. (...) Oh, come on. I'm not as stubborn as you think ;-) (...) Well, of course it's "colour" - It't not the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)