 Color / 1047
  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Standing offer to anyone who thinks that their bley and dark bley and bright brown are "worthless", made in all seriousness. I'll take them off your hands, and pay the postage for you to send them to me, to boot. I'd ask that you contact me (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) OK, offer accepted. But - as I said - the speedboat model is still on the shelf, and will remain there until I get the other stuff I need to build the MOC I want from the parts I bought the sets for. And it's not much, only a few PaB-pieces I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) A simple (and admittedly single item) look at the Bricklink price guide shows , for the last 6 months, the following sales: 2x4 Dark Bluish Gray ---...--- Times Sold: 38 Total Qty: 283 Min Price: $0.03 Avg Price: $0.12 Qty Avg Price: $0.12 Max (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(snip) (...) Ok, there's your market strategy....video tape them saying that, or have them write a letter to TLG... If you really want old gray back, don't make it look like someone's whining about their color collection--make it business. Get the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)