 Clikits / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
CLIKITS Corner to Debut at Legoland CA on June 28th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.clikits
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:26:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Starting on June 28th Legoland will open up a new area to promote the new
Clikits line:

"CLIKITS Corner, located in EXPLORE Village, will showcase this new LEGO
Designer Craft System that provides girls endless opportunities to create
stylish fashion accessories that express their own personality! The system is
comprised of 16 compatible, collectible kits that encourage girls ages 6 and up
to piece together jewelry, room décor, picture frames, and hair and fashion
accessories.

Also, keep an eye out for CLIKITS Girls costume characters that will be making
their way through the park!"

No word on if this is a 'Build and Buy' area or not.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com