 Clikits / 9
Re: clickits at Wal*Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.clikits
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:59:18 GMT

Jeff Szklennik wrote:

I work at W*M in Claremont, new hampshire, and at lunch i go to the lego aisle
to see what's new, today, there were 3 different Clickits sets:  a pink pink
packaged picture frame kit, a mobile kit 7 a purse? kit

Toys R Us had about 7 or 8 different sets. I bought one of the smallest
ones. These are a bit expensive, but I can definitely see some uses for
the parts as decorations. Interestingly, some of the pieces can be used
as female/female beads to connect two parts stud to stud, leaving I
think a plate and a half gap.

Frank