  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Bryan Buckley writes: <much bile, rudeness, and abuse from Bryan Buckley snipped> Whoah, I turn my back for a few hours and look what happens! A Fray! I was undecided for a while about how, or indeed, whether to respond to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

(...) Alright , let me begin. 1.) The layout. I really hated having to click each picture to see an enlarged one , I , like I said before , have seen other versions of this comic book layout , but they're all a big page , no clicking to enlarge. If (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

Now Bryan, was that so hard? You stated what you thought, and you didn't need to resort to the name calling and mud slinging. Had you thought it through and posted this the last time you would NEVER have gotten the response you got. I know your only (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

(...) Fair enough. You're not the only one on that side of the fence. Although, there are some people who said they liked the interface as it was, so I'm going to have to weigh the differences and figure out how it ought to be put together in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

Bryan, Sensible comments. I'm not the writer of the story but I do have an opinion. Replies below: (...) This is an accepted method of storytelling. I'm sure there is even a term for it, but I don't know what it is. By bringing a reader/viewer into (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)