Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 05:56:50 GMT

hey
ur story sorta reminds me of this movie called Ninja Scroll..ur chracter
resembles the main chracter jubei and the battle resembles the beggining of
the movie..just though ud point that out