Re: Help! What should I bring to the fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Bryan Buckley writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
<snip!>

Why would you even bother to bring the mini-chess set? If you can't bring
everything , why bother bringing that at all if it has no major importance
to your stories or characters whatsoever.

If you're not going, Bryan, why bother giving input?

Don't forget that this is *Brickfest*, not CastleWorldFest.
There will be many non-castle people there who might rather
see the chess set.

I won't be leaving  my Star Wars and Mecha MOCs at home just because
they have nothing to do with  castle.  Of course, I live about 30 minutes
from Brickfest, so that does  make a difference.  ;)

I know I'd like to see the chess set if you have room, Shiri

++Lar (taking a break from brickfest packing, because I am not sure what to
bring either!)