Re: Help! What should I bring to the fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

I figured out that I don't have enough room to drag along all my
creations... since I'm also bringing my campground and (hopefully) a summer
house. So I need you guys to tell me - which creation would you rather have
me bring to the 'fest? The Bloodstone Inn or Gareth's Abode? And, is anyone
interested in seeing Daphne and Rose's cabin? And my mini-chess set?

Let me know what you think...

Hey Shiri,

Personally, I'd like to see Gareth's abode and Daphne and Rose's cabin.

Fritz

(who's bringin an Inn and maybe a dock and a ship)