Re: Character for grabs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Brad Hamilton writes:
That's a cool idea to combine castle and space? parts together like that.

Thanks! I can't and won't take the credit for that, though... it was an idea
running around here a while ago. IIRC, I first saw it on Dave E's character
for CW. Isn't it great?
Those are space, btw; UFO/insectoid armor.

just end up using the figures in their "stock" configurations.

No, you don't! You use castle, SW, and pirate 'figs and elements in your town
and come up with amazing ideas to make it all sound perfectly and extremely
reasonable! I love your stuff...

-Shiri