Re: Character for grabs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 05:34:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Brad Hamilton writes:
Shiri wrote:
Thanks! The cool thing is that there are infinite possibilities... every
little change makes the character completely different, when you go into
detail.

Yes, I'm always amazed at what you fig-folks are able to accomplish with just
minor modifications.

Every little detail counts! It is, I agree, absolutely incredible to see the
effect of changing something tiny... try it!

Yep! You keep on building those beautiful sky scrapers, and I'll go on
creating some humble minifigs...

I wouldn't call Scar humble....

Well, um, well... it depends on your POV. For starters, she's definitely not
arrogant or proud. If you look at her from the peasants' view, she's not
humble at all... but if you look at her from Queen Cleo's eyes, she's just a
meek little citizen like all the rest.

I always keep several LUGNET windows open anyhow for doing set lookups and so
forth.  However, I have never used it much for sending/receiving messages.  I
can see how it can be quite useful for that.  However, the NNTP client is
still better if you want to look at a group in depth (I think).  Although it
may all be what you are used to.

It is indeed that- depends on what you're used to. I read .castle first and
foremost; I do it by always checking this group before any other, unless I'm
running late and trying to do something specific... I don't need the NNTP to
look at it in depth. But that's just my view on things, I guess.
(if you reply to this part of the post, please FUT .admin.general or
something :-)

-Shiri