    Re: Computer woes and character delays —Kevin Hall
   (...) Shiri... The same thing has happened to me before... sounds like the power supply in the computer.... I doubt if the HD is gone.... you might be able to take the HD to your local computer tech and they prob will be able to transfer the lot (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Computer woes and character delays —Richard Marchetti
   (...) If Mr. Bunny is correct, that's not a big repair -- maybe $20-30 USD if you are able to do it yourself or have a friend that can do it for you. Even if the system is fried, you should see what you can salvage: RAM, an extra CD-ROM player (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)