  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) One thing I've thought about a bit is whether the gathering should occur at a "neutral" location. There had been some discussion of a "neutral" part of Castle World where people could come and meet. On the other hand, it's also reasonable to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Well ... if someone feels that their estate is equipped to handle such an affair, I would welcome their invitation :) There is a slim chance that I will be ready with my current project by the time Brickfest arrives, and if that would be the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Jeff has already volunteered. (...) It definitely sounds like fun, and this perhaps is just the incentive I need to actually get active with Castle World. Frank (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)