  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

Wow, amazing work. The editing was great in that it didn't give the pics the feel of being edited! The story's nice as well. Even without reading your previous stories first, I was able to pick up on Vincent's character nicely. The Elementals are a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Thanks, that's quite a compliment! (...) Thanks Sean, I'm glad you liked my stories and that you were able to get a feel for the characters' personalities. I really like writing stories about "bad guys" because you have the freedom to make (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) the (...) I agree, the photo-work was extremely well done. I coud have done without the spell-names plastered across the pictures (personally I think it's distracting), but you sure did show some real photo-shop ability there. Man, one of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

You could always try the GIMP (the GNU Image Manipulation Program). It's free for download, works in Linux and there's a Win32 version too. (URL) the Win32 port look here: (URL) only drawback that I know of in the Win32 port is that it won't work (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)