  Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria

(...) Great! I love the details and the realism of it all. I also like the bigger pictures - they give it a cinematic effect:) Now for my questions: 1) How did you do the burning of the flag? Photoshop? Did you manually draw the fire - it's (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria

(...) I like how the bigger pictures look too. I tried sizing them down, but they didn't look right. I try to make the most exiting parts of the story in "widescreen" mode. (...) Yes, I use Photoshop for all my picture editing. The fire was really (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)