  Re: Airships (Re: Magic/Majick section of CW)

(...) Your crystal idea sounds alot like the way that mecha and airships work in the world of the Japanese anime Escaflowne. In it, dragon hearts (or something like that, I've only watched one episode), which are what allow dragons to fly, can be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Airships (Re: Magic/Majick section of CW)

(...) the (...) crystals (...) I've seen the whole Escaflowne series, and it does a great job of mixing air-vehicles with medieval battle. In Escaflowne, there are two kinds of flight. The flying mechas get their energy from dragon hearts (a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)