    Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions. —Craig Hamilton
   (...) lugnet.castle.org.cw is the first step to getting back on track! (...) "whatever works", i always say. ;-) (...) aha! the builder's quandry of trading. i know too well... as soon as you trade it, that's when you need it! for the playabiliity (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions. —Andrew Krug
   Craig hey once again some great thoughts (all of which I appreciate). I am by no means critizing (spelling?) CW or its progress. I know we all have lives outside of Legos so I can appreciate the huge task it must be to get it updated much less (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)