  Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

Andrew, thanks for your provacative insights as well. I do know however that people tend to be protective of their private hoards of (...) giving >any up (regardless of how good the cause may seem)in trade. (...) This is a valid comment/problem (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

(...) Good points here Kyle and I'm not sure if some folks will ever wish to part with their figs CW or no CW. (although if anyone is interested in talking about possibilities let me know). (...) I too have been developing a rough sketch of a map (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)