  Re: Hi! (An introduction)

(...) But, (...) OK, here's a specific question... How can I easily catch up on the postings in here? It seems a bit ackward to have to dig through nested things to find this message that starts this slew of messages that I just HAPPENED to stumble (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Hi! (An introduction)

(...) Well.... not *really*. But if the thread switched a topic, usually someone changed the name on the way too. In the web interface, you see the thread in dots, right? Standing above any dot for a few seconds gives you a tool-tip saying the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Hi! (An introduction)

(...) Thanks Shiri, That's what I needed to know.... (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)