    Re: Nominations for the Castle World Committee —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I think the above system is fair and democratic. I let my name stand for nomination. I second the above names, plus Benjamin Ellerman. I also nominate Matt Hein, the co-curator of Lugnet.Castle, who is responsible for setting up at least 50% (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: Nominations for the Castle World Committee —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Well, I disagree with you here Ben. The CBG was formed as an alliance of people who are producing Custom Castle Sets such as my Peasant's Hut and Ben Ellerman's Woodcutter's Cottage (forgive me if I get the name wrong). Currently, Ben is (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: Nominations for the Castle World Committee —Matt Hein
   (...) I'm unsure on whether I would want to let my name stand for nomination, though. Considering if someone were to second my name, with the lack of time I have to follow community events, I feel I might be ineffective in that position. 1 However, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: Nominations for the Castle World Committee —Leonard Hoffman
   Matt, I think you are confusing something here. Ben M. mentioned that this committee should cover issues of the CBG. The CBG and CastleWorld are two seperate things. Castle Builders' Guild is an alliance of people interested in making and selling (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)