    Re: Castle World: An Idea —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Well, from what I've seen so far, CQ is not Starship-esque - it is much more like D&D. And I have tried to help in the development of CQ, by offering critiques and problems I've seen in how you've written it so far. One of the essential (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: Castle World: An Idea —Alex Polimeni
   (...) Only have a short time on herer currently, reply more later When i was first proposing CQ we all got in a big row. I forget what his name is, but this one guy thought that CQ should go in Fun.Gaming and not in .Castle because it was a game. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: Castle World: An Idea —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) ahhh, discussion centered around (URL) A gentle Plea>. If you notice, I was visibly absent from that particular discussion. There were some merits to the discussion, but in all, IMO some "noise" as it were about Castle Gaming belongs in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)