    Re: The NEW Castle World! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I know ZERO about gaming, most probably. The sum of what I know is that people begin with characters and a scenario; the characters have certain "power" levels and the action is dictated by the throw of different kinds of dice. A "dungeon (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: The NEW Castle World! —Alex Polimeni
   (...) That is right, but in CQ there is no "mission". You go through the IOM- see my example by searching my name- gathering the stuff you would need. Then you set out in a direction into the wilderness. The point of the RPG is to claim and colonize (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)