  Is Castle World dead?

I just stumbled accross the Castle World website again, and noticed that it hadn't been updated in quite a long time. So long that the top thing mentioned is The Gathering at last years Brickfest. Is the site still being updated? I'm sure that there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

Troy and all, Your observation is correct; the Castle World site has not been updated for months. Unfortunately, the Isle of Mist was a wonderful idea on paper, but the execution left something to be desired. Lack of time for *all* of the admins (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

(...) Troy I am glad you bought this up. This was one of the reasons I wanted to be an admin because I new sooner or later this would happen. Maybe they should have substitute Admins or something. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)