  Re: Hello!

(...) I think the line above ... adequately describes what John H. Kruer is doing with his lego castle publishing. He is looking forward for his birthday in hopes that his parents get him a (real) digital camera. Scanning is a possibility. Having (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Hello!

(...) Thanks all. The problem is I don't have access of a scanner- my parents are the cavemen type. Oh well, If I have to, I can spend the 16 or so dollars to digitilize pictures. Here's another animation: (URL) named tour. Its not at all good, but (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Hello!

(...) I seem to be having a problem with viewing your animations. This problem has happened when trying to load both Stopmotion9.avi and Tour.avi. After fully downloading to file, this error message come up: "Couldn't finish initializing application (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Hello!

(...) Hmmm... Frankly, I don't know. What type of media player do you have? does your player support avi files? What operating system do you use? Have you tried right-clicking and downloading it to your harddrive, and opening it from there? BTW- the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)