    Re: CW Story: An Unexpected Reunion —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Your use of lighting was my favorite facet of this story. Both the late night at the campfire and the moment when the beast enters the cave with daylight coming in from the entrance. It's that kind of attention to detail that can bump a good (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: CW Story: An Unexpected Reunion —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks, I really tried to adjust the lighting to convey the feeling of each scene. After Jeff Stemble and a few other pointed out on my Cave of Exile story, that the pics should be darker, I've really been taking that into consideration on all (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)