Re: castle world administration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Benjamin Medinets writes:
<snip>

I was just thinking. I asked this question about a month ago and olny chris
replied. The other admins never told me what they think. I would realy just
like to know if it is possible for me to become and administrator. It would
give me a sense of responsibility (hope I spelt that right). Between school
baseball and going to the gyme I should have alot of time to do what ever is
needed. I hope you guy want me because I would love to be an adimn for
something.

Hey Daniel, what about building great MOC's, reading some great castle world
stories, including some great IOM ones....maybe updating yours :-)
not to mention your TLC letter writing campaign to get them to put out some
more castle MOC's for their MOC line.

So do you think you still have enough time to help administer???
Just some thoughts from a "neutral" third party.

Benjamin Medinets

Well to say the first thing My IOM is going to be like the "Knight to
Remember" story. I will do the next chapter on word with pics. The reason
for this is I am fed up with web pages. So look out in a coulpe of weeks
another chapter is on its way.

Reading stories? I read them all almost. The olny guys who come out with new
stories is Anthony and Jason.

The first Letter Is almost finished. Don't worry my mom is writeing it for
me. I will just tell her what to write. If I knew were to send I would have
it out by wednesday. Go to dearlego. lugnet to see somthing I am suggesting.

Well as for enough time. School is until 3.00 then I go to the gyme 60
minutes on cardio day and like 2 1/2 on days that we lift. Baseball We
should be beaton in about 30 minutes. We kinda are real bad, last year we
won 1 game.

Building great MOCs. You realy think my MOCs are good. I mean there good but
compared to the other MOCs. You get the point. I dout I will have a new MOC
until I get some more bricks, although I just built a black arrow shop. It
is cool. I will get pics up as soon as I get my camera batteries recharged

I think I have enough time. The hardest part of school ends on the 13th
after I finish all my projects. Then testing in May or April that you "can't
study for" to quote my teachers.

I am not going to complain about the current admin because there doing a
fine job. And no I am not sucking up.

Danny