Re: castle world administration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 05:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Benjamin Medinets writes:
If you are open, I suggest a "Canadian" rep. administrator should be Richard
Noeckel...he is very good when it comes to Castle World type stuff, and
very knowledgeable in the castle stuff....

Thank-you Sir for the honorable mention.

However, I'm not even a member of the Castle World enclave.
(Not yet at least, I'll submit my entry of membership in mid-December
of 2002 when my Castle forces are published in the ‘2nd annual ISCC’
or when I actualize my collaboration with Dr. Carney.)

Therefore, assuming a position in the hierarchy wouldn’t be fair to others
who have been a part of the operation for a while. (Although I have been
part of the discussion from the beginning, I've just been waiting till I was
able to publish & display my works before I seek entry.)

Conversely, even if I should pursue administration-level-powers in Castle
World, I believe Chris alluded to the fact that, at present, the admin
positions were currently occupied and that their was no conclusive reason
to accept new entrants.

                   Sincerely,

                                     --==RiçhärÐ==--