Re: Castle World 2nd Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Ken Dowd writes:
A couple of days late, but I thought it worth noting that Castle World just
passed the 2nd year since its founding. For newer folks who might be
interested in Castle Worlds beginnings see the links in this post:

<http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=654>

Wow, it's been a long time!

Thanks, Ken, for pointing this out. I think that we've come a long way...
look at all the amazing stories we have up and the dozens of characters, not
to mention all the members that are working so hard to show everyone their
collaborations!

I know things might seem a bit slow lately, but it's a busy time for
everyone... I don't want to make too many promises, but we've got a few
things waiting to happen very soon. Craig has just finished drawing up a
couple new sections, they're ready to be mailed to Pawel; Pawel will work on
them once he gets the time. Plus, Chris and I are in the process of moving
the cureent sites (both CW and IOM) to a new, combined site. So don't fret -
things are coming up, please be patient and don't forget to work on your own
stories!

Take care,
-Shiri