Re: Happy Birthday Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
It used to be that you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Castle
World post but it's been about 4 weeks since any posts/replies so here's
something for you all...

Hmmm, gosh-darn. I haven't realized it's been so long!!!

Castle World has turned one year old, sorta, kinda, in a way that I haven't
figured out yet, but whether officially or unofficially- it's one year old
this month.  You know what that means?... PARTY!!!!!!!! =)

You're right! OMG!

<searching for old posts>

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1670
-First actual idea of going ahead and *doing it*... 19 Jan 2000

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1708
-First "site" put up by Pawel - 20 Jan 2000 - one year and 3 days ago

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1808
-Officially naming CW - 22 Jan 2000 - exactly one year and one day ago

*brings out the party hats, ice cream, cake and noisemakers*

WOO-HOO!!!!!! =)

Oh, YEAH. Rock on!!!

Happy Birthday!

(are people still interested in CW?  Just curious)

Oh, come *on*!!! Of *course*. I for one have been too busy actually
*building* to be posting, I'm holding back til I have it all done, and then
I'll (hopefully!) blow everyone away. <grin> But more likely just have
another nice addition to CW.
I also know Chris has been building like crazy, once I go down there we're
gonna get pictures of both his stuff, and my story (using some of his
buildings, possibly). And maybe we'll even build a thing or two to boot...

-Shiri (proud to say I was here from the start)