    Re: Collaboration IOM Story —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks Shiri, I had a great time working on this story. And we're just trying to stick with the main idea of the IOM, with the collaborations and all. (...) Hehe, I was wondering if anyone would ask about that. The fact is, I only made one (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Collaboration IOM Story —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hey, that would be *great*. I've got photoshop, but we all know how useful I am *with* it... (if you don't know, go check out the credits for the Gathering story ;-). So if you made a tutorial like that, I'd be in heaven. I know that with a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)