  Re: Collaboration IOM Story

Very awesome, you guys! Way to create your own fun! Wilson, your photo editing work is amazing; I was very impressed!I will be sure to post the events of this in the Bricktannia East news. I believe the people have the right to know. I also have a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Collaboration IOM Story

(...) Thanks Dave. Our little corner of the map certainly is where all the action is. I was also very impressed with Wilson's photo editing abilities. I don't have the patience or skill to do work like that, so I make up for it with quantity :) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Collaboration IOM Story

(...) Thanks Dave! The pics were pretty time-consuming, but after all the tweaking was done, they turned out pretty good. (...) Hey, that's a great idea! It's cool how this little section of the isle is starting to come alive and have a "seeming" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)