  IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

Greetings to one and all! I am pleased to report that Part 3 of the story of the Wurmhold is now up! I didn't include their journey across the ocean, as it was uneventful. It can be viewed at: (URL) let me know what you think. If you haven't read (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

(...) People are falling like crazy! It's as if man's nature is when there is peace, he must still find someone to fight, so he turns on his brother. I like how you switch location three times in the story - gives the reader a quick run through of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

(...) Hoohyah. The Wurm needs to do some massive reforming in the ranks of the nobility. Everybody else is fine -- like the soldiers, they just do what they're told. But the Councils are corrupt and such. Aye, 'tis the greed for power... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)