  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) I see the way that you took your pictures (above angle outside the building) made for easy editing (... "just add text!" ...) I thought the blinding spell was funny (the whole comic had a lighter subtone to it). The thing with the comic view (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) That was my goal in this. Xander and Serena are comic heroes in the vein of the Hercules and Xena television shows, so there will be a reasonable dose of comedy in it. As for the photos, I planned them such that I could easily stick the text (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)