    Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist —Shiri Dori
   Hey Stephen, Welcome aboard! I read your prologue, when it was posted, with great interest. It's good to see you develop your characters and setting further. I'm also wondering what Galith looks like... I agree with Pawel on the layout - it's very (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist —Stephen Buechi
   Hey Shiri, (...) I remember your compliments on my initial posting way back when the IOM saga began ((URL) I was wondering if anyone would remember that, since it's been so long since I've added anything to Bertar's story. As for Galith, I can't get (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)