    Re: Zarn's new adventures are up! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi Slavick, Nice! I like it, although it was pretty confusing at some points. Of course, there is a lot of background info not filled in, and that creates a mysterious air. (Which is good!) A suggestion on clearing it up, though: try to keep (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Zarn's new adventures are up! —Slavick Mikhaylov
   (...) Yes English is my second language and as I said the pictures will be coming up at the end of next week. Thanks for the input everyone! Slavick M (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)