Re: Zarn's new adventures are up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Slavick Mikhaylov writes:
yeah, the stories can be viewed at http://dnd.izba.com/LEGO/lego.html Good
luck trying to understand it:)

Slavick M

Very graphic intro!  I like what you have so far, and look forward to seeing
some of the pictures.  One suggestion that I have, and it's technical, is to
make your link (which have already been followed) something other than
purple.  Maybe red would be easier to see on a greay background.  Maybe white?

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/