Re: Thor and the IoM (getting there)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matt Best writes:
Hello,
http://www.geocities.com/matt_manowar_best/ThorIoM.html?1006487357790
Enjoy, Matt

Matt,

Good stuff - sounded like a weather report more than anything, but I guess
when you don't meet anyone on the voyage, the weather WOULD be a huge
factor.  BTW - has anyone done a Photoshoped picture of figs in rain?  I'm
not sure if I've seen any ... Wilson?  Anthony?  Anyone?  :)

Like Shiri said - I really like the Map done in LDraw.

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/