Subject:
IOM site updated - creatures and plants list added!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:17:15 GMT

Hey guys!

Finally, I got off my rear end and worked a bit around CW.

I listed every single creature and plant described in people's ballads, thus
far. It's under the creatures page.
I also arranged the ballads in chronological order, by week since the
Gathering was first announced!

Check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/

More to come later.