  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) I like the diversity that you have among your group, but my favorites right now would have to be the Phelan Paladin twins. I see that we are finding better and better ways to utilize the C3P0 torso. Your writing is very clear and sets up the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) Thanks! I was inspired to do that after someone used one for a minifig of Parn from Record of Lodoss War. :) (...) Thanks! I'll try to keep it interesting, and I may be able to borrow a camera with Macro next week and get some decent pictures (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)