  Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp

(...) okay, call me obsessive-compulsive, but ive been thinking about your barracks for quite some time now. first, you say "temporary" and also "upgrade later", i think these two things mean different. i seem to think of tent when i think (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp

(...) Well, since temporary means anything that is not permanent, as long as he plans on replacing the wooden barracks, they qualify to be called "temporary." I could build a giant stone fortress and call it temporary if I planned to demolish it and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)