  Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist

(...) Thanks for the compliment! (...) Yeah, it's a little funky. But I like to be able to give multiple points of view. It lets me do a lot more with the characters' interactions. (...) Yep, more pictures is good. I know I'm a lot less likely to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Update: Sorjin's first week on the Isle of Mist

(...) Yes - I love seeing how closely the legos approximate the action. Are we talking about just the time factor as far as editing? I would encourage you to still at least touch up all the pictures - a lot can be said about the need for proper (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)