  Re: Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist

(...) Wow, we NEED to do this! These are some awesome ideas James, and I think we could possibly make it a bi-weekly thing if a couple people collaborated on it. I think the news reports would provide a lot of comic relief to go along with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

All right you guys, I put together a little something tonight for the CW/IOM newscasters. I made a guy and a girl and put them in good-looking clothes and I made a wagon (news van) for them. Here's the first pic: (URL) as you can see in the next (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

(...) Looks good to me, although the torso's look a little modern for my tastes... I'm not sure what would work better though. Maybe I'll dig through my non-armored figs and see what's what. It should be something relatively common though, so that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

What about the Luke's torso from the Landspeeder/Millenium Falcon sets? (URL) modern? Not 'offical' looking enough? I think that would work with that torso and it is common. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

(...) for the wagon? (...) Hmm, I agree with James that the outfits are a bit too 1900s and not enough middle-ages... But peasant torsos are too unproffesional... you know what I'd recommend, the scar-faced Sir whatevever torso - that tan torso with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

(...) Maybe Han Solo's torso from the Desert Skiff? (URL) not be "nice" enough, though. Jeff (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

(...) hey,i'm for the reporters, on one condition. can i kill them? (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)

(...) <snip> (...) Sure. Same rules apply that apply to everything else, though: courtesy, co-operation and creativity. IOW, don't just randomly kill characters without the permission (and participation!) of their creator. And don't just kill them (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)