  Re: IOM: A first encounter

(...) How cool :) Now - to humor me - who took the pictures? I know that the teal katanas aren't easy to come by, so I'm GUESSING that Adrian took the pictures, BUT the pictures are on Leah's website, so maybe she took them :) Inconceivable! This is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: A first encounter

(...) As a matter of fact, Leah took the pictures. She happened to have the teal swords, and I don't have the pieces to make her troops. At least I don't think I do. I know I don't have either of those capes, so that's a problem right there :) On a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: A first encounter

(...) Actually, there is plenty of stuff to do. :) You could find some ruins or treasure; they could fight some monsters; you could have a spy among your ranks and use that to start an ongoing story, etc. Your guys are on the island to look for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: A first encounter

(...) Jeff - you hit the nail right on the head. I'm not really sure what to add to this, but the Isle of Mist can be as big or as small as you want it to be. Every Realm is able to have two giant cities, and the possibilities for interactions are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)