Re: IOM: A first encounter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Mitsuo and company and Lew's group met last Wednesday. Adrian Drake and I
have written an illustrated story showing the encounter. It's at:
http://skyllar.topcities.com/Meeting.html

-L

How cool :)

Now - to humor me - who took the pictures?  I know that the teal katanas
aren't easy to come by, so I'm GUESSING that Adrian took the pictures,
BUT the pictures are on Leah's website, so maybe she took them :)
Inconceivable!  This is turning into one of those Princess Bride moments (1).

Anyyyyyway - I now can't wait till I get to the Isle, seeing how you guys are
on top of everything (actually - one step ahead of me).

-- Pawel

(1)  http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0093779