Re: IOM: A first encounter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 02:50:28 GMT

Actually, there is plenty of stuff to do.  :)  You could find some ruins or
treasure; they could fight some monsters; you could have a spy among your ranks
and use that to start an  ongoing story, etc.  Your guys are on the island to
look for something to help them regain the throne, and the square you are in is
a pretty big chunk of land, so go looking!  :)  You could also detail their
first encounter with the mist.  With a little imagination, there are tons of
possibilities.  ;)

Jeff

Jeff - you hit the nail right on the head.  I'm not really sure what to add
to this, but the Isle of Mist can be as big or as small as you want it to
be.  Every Realm is able to have two giant cities, and the possibilities
for interactions are endless.

Exploring the mist will be a factor, but what you find largely depends on
you.  If you  choose to find ruins for example, depending on the Realm,
that's very doable.  Just check up with us to make sure it doesn't
contradict something we have planned for that area.

We MIGHT ... in the future ... have structures already in the new areas
- as well as different tribes living in different areas.  But for now, use
your imagination :)

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/