Re: IOM: Lew's Journal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:49:10 GMT

Lew's group has arrived at N:0 W:6. I've put all of the journal entries for
the journey up on one page. It's at: http://skyllar.topcities.com/Log.html.

Also, due to Geocities new data transfer policy I've moved my site. The new
location is: http://skyllar.topcities.com. There's no real updates, just a
different location.

-L