  Re: IOM Question [Magic]

(...) Good question ... I don't think it's an easy one to answer though ;) I'm going to assume that your golems are non- magical - once brought to life they are independent of magic to keep going. Am I right? Ok ... so now that this is taken care of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM Question [Magic]

(...) Well, sorta. Your explanation below actually covers the issue quite nicely. (...) Thanks. That works for me. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)