    IOM: Lew's Journal —Leah Cardaci
   Hey everyone. :-) My characters are currently sailing towards the Isle of Mist(1). In order to update you all on their progress I'm posting part of Prince Lewllyn's journal. A new entry will be added daily until the time they reach the isle. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: IOM: Lew's Journal —Leah Cardaci
   (...) Entry Four: This voyage has suddenly become monotonous. I had thought that the journey by sea would be a grand adventure, but it seems that nothing interesting has happened today. Nothing much, just the experience I wanted to have all my life. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: IOM: Lew's Journal —Leah Cardaci
   Lew's group has arrived at N:0 W:6. I've put all of the journal entries for the journey up on one page. It's at: (URL) Also, due to Geocities new data transfer policy I've moved my site. The new location is: (URL) There's no real updates, just a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)