    Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering —Stephen Buechi
   [Character On] "Lord Bertar, I have a message for you from the King, which was just delivered by messenger," Captain Renault of the King's Lancers stated as he marched unannounced into Bertar's office. "All messages from the King should be delivered (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering —Shiri Dori
   Hi Stephen! Nice to meet you! I hope you do join us. It sounds like you already have a handful of great ideas, just watch out for that cunning Captain! Great way to intoduce your characters. Welcome aboard. -Shiri <snip> (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)