Subject:
Revamped Realm of Valkayria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:03:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everyone, in preparation for the state fair (in Montana ;-) I have
gone through the process of cleaning up my site temporarily 1).  There were
a bunch of files that I didn't need on the server that were taking up space
and there were a few design aspects that I didn't like.  I made a new logo
for the main page and added a creatures section (although it doesn't work
yet).  The creatures page will be added once everything starts to calm down
around here.  The other main thing I did was to get rid of those corny
headers I had at the top of each page.  When I get some free time I'll make
some cooler ones, but in the meantime, you'll just have to do without.  For
my character pages, I eleminated the titles of "Bad Guys" and "Good Guys"
because things just might start to change in the future.  I also took out
the pics of characters that weren't pertinent to the story.  Another thing I
did was to fix some grammatical errors and bad writing in the stories and
character biographies (which I slightly changed in order for them to go
along with my story).  Okay, it's about 1:00 A.M. over here in Mountain
Standard Time, so I'll just give you the link and then go to bed.  So here
it is, the new Realm of Valkayria:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/

Wilson

1) I'll post pictures after the fair that will explain why I had to revamp
my site.